Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sites & Scenes of Barcelona

So here's just a hodge podge of some photos I took during my walks about the city. Enjoy!




One of my favorite parts of the city are the narrow, back alley ways filled with shops, restaurants and bars. There are so many of these little side streets that you can easily come across a store or restaurant and never see it again. I began sketching little maps of shops or restaurants I wanted to return to so that I could find them again.



La Rambla is a street full of many shops, restaurants, bars, and theatrical performances and artistic performers, such as below. It's always bustling with people and is an area also known for its share of pick-pocketers.


Thought I'd throw in some photos of my apartment as well which was located in walking distance to the port and the beach. Great location!

My apartment building


Supermarket near my apartment. It's so pretty!

No comments: