Sunday, March 30, 2008

Last night in Barcelona...for now...














Thanks to the amazing World Wide Web, I recently reconnected with a friend of mine and her sister who I haven't seen since high school. Coincidentally, my friend's sister and her husband were traveling to Madrid and Barcelona my last week there and we got together for dinner my last night. How wild is that? We haven't seen each other in over 15 years, but we meet up for dinner in Barcelona.

We had dinner at a swanky, quirky, beautiful restaurant not far from my apartment. The restaurant included large bed-like couches you could dine on. We opted for the standard table and chairs as the thought of me trying to climb up onto that couch was just not appealing - maybe next time. We had a great dinner and a great time catching up. It was a nice (temporary) end to this amazing adventure I've been on. So, this will be my last post for a bit. I hope you've enjoyed reading it and I look forward to talking and seeing many of you soon!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Deb, you did a GREAT job! I can't wait to see Barcelona myself. Feel better soon!!!

xoxo,
val

Unknown said...

Deb Deb--

A GREAT Blog!!! I really enjoyed it and Mom & I hope to get there with you as our guide in May. It's a wonderful tour (albeit short) of Barcelona.

-dad

Valerie said...

so...when are you going to get this thing going again? :o)